Monday, May 21, 2012

Xanadu Gallery


I am really excited to share that I have been accepted into Xanadu Gallery! It was my top pick as far as galleries go and I made the cut! Not only are the reputable, but they also have some of the best artists of today on the Xanadu Gallery Site. This is a huge step for my studio. My wife and I were like a couple of kids at Christmas when we got the letter from them saying we were in. I can't begin to tell you how many hours we have put into the studio and the website....etc, but lets just say if I was paid overtime we might be able to retire already based on the amount of overtime we have racked up! Don't get me wrong I LOVE IT, but it is work. It will pay off for us though and in the end we can look back and say this was a great time in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment