Friday, May 18, 2012

The Roaring Twenties!

THE ROARING TWENTIES!!


 

Such a memorable time in history.


  • The 19th Amendment to the Constitution is ratified, giving women the right to vote.

  • The first commercial radio broadcast is transmitted.

  • The League of Nations is established by the United States and other world leaders.

  • The stock market crashes, marking the beginning of the Great Depression.

........to name just a few major events..........

 

 I have been really into the 1920's lately and have decided to make a leap into this beautiful time period to gather some inspiration for my my up coming painting.

 This is far from complete but here is a sneak peek to give everyone an snippet of whats to to come. I am so excited for the unveiling of this one. I think that any of the major iconic figures from this decade would be proud of this piece!!

No comments:

Post a Comment